Monday, August 10, 2026

Breyerfest Closeups: Cryptid and Halloween Blind Bags

 Greetings, readers! I'm back with another Breyerfest Closeups post. Today we're going to be looking at the Halloween Classic, Cryptid, and the two Spooky Stablemates blind bags that were revealed at Breyerfest. And I guess the plush since that's in the photo and I knew that was there the whole time. 














Apparently there's a third Spooky Stablemates mold that will be revealed later. Anyway, here's Cryptid! 















The Classic Lipizzaner isn't a mold I collect, but it's good to see him have something of a renewal lately (although I guess Johann was four years ago already). 















I like his little hang tag. 















Couldn't get a good view of his other side, unfortunately. 















Sorry the Croi is partially out of focus here. I guess you can see the scales better? 















Likewise with the Twist...but at least you can see the ghosts? 















There, at least the Twist is in focus in this one. I'm going to need him, but not the Croi. Hopefully the third one isn't something I want? Guess we'll find out probably soonish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment