Greetings, readers! It's time for another Breyerfest Closeups post, and the next Premier Club release is up for their closeup. That's right - time for Flapjack and Waffles!
They look great together! Like they're off to do some mischief.
The pony is cute, but his neck is too short for my liking (and before you come at me for not knowing horse conformation, it could be correct for all I know - I just don't like it!).
The donkey is also cute, and I like his dapples.
Too bad I didn't get any closeups of those dapples! Well, anyway. You can kinda see the pony's dapples in this one.
Here's Waffles from the front. I guess you can kinda see the dapples here. I hope they're spaced out a little better and not so uniformly distributed like they were on Tigerlily.
Flapjack has a blue eye! So cute.
Here's Waffles from a slightly different front angle. No blue eyes on this guy (not that I expected them).
That's it for photos - this might have been when the thunderstorm hit and we all had to rush to the covered arena. Anyways, neither of these guys are anything I need, so my set will be for sale whenever they come available. Hit me up if you're interested in buying!
That's it for photos - this might have been when the thunderstorm hit and we all had to rush to the covered arena. Anyways, neither of these guys are anything I need, so my set will be for sale whenever they come available. Hit me up if you're interested in buying!







No comments:
Post a Comment