Wednesday, September 18, 2024

What a horrible year to sell my Newsworthys!

 Gah! Just when I thought it was safe to sell my Newsworthy conga, Breyer goes and comes out with THIS
















He's this year's fall decorator! Now I'm kicking myself for selling off my Newsworthys. That color is beautiful! Guess I get to hope they use it again in the near future. 

















We also get this pretty girl! She's this year's brick-and-mortar special run. Her color is nice, though she is somewhat similar to Chesapeake. She's really similar to Acadia and Cardinal, too. Hopefully I can pick one up at the KHP when they come in. 

In other news, my Spoopy Spooky Stablemates order came in! I only ordered one, because I'm pretty over the blind bags. Here's what I got! 
















That's right, the mini Ratsputin, when I was hoping to get the mini Salem. I'm working on trading him, though, so all isn't lost! Hopefully I'll have an update on that later. 

Lastly, the new Collector Club special run, Antonia, will be available to purchase tomorrow at 1PM EST! Woohoo! 


I'm excited to get this pretty girl into my collection. I wonder if she'll arrive in time for my next live show on the 28th? I hope so! 

Let's hope I have more to post about coming up - dare I hope today's reveals mean our long summer of no news is over? 

No comments:

Post a Comment