Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Collector Club Appreciation!

 Well, the CCA event is going on now! Here's the glossies again:



I put together two orders consisting of the following:
Pins I hadn't bought yet
Another pin board, because my first one is getting uncomfortably full
Cheryl White gift set (I only want the book, but my daughter might want the horse/rider)
Breyer puzzle
Tote bag
Fireheart beach towel (always know where your towel is!)
Palomino mare/foal throw blanket

I also did a third order of just the glossy model, just like I did last year. We'll see it if goes through! I'm optimistic, considering it worked last year. It's payday today for me, so I'm feeling flush with cash! 

It doesn't look like the glossies have sold out yet (if they do at all), so be sure to get your orders in if you're still waiting! And be sure to pick regular-run, in-stock merchandise (no special runs, no Breyerfest tickets, etc) and be sure to add the glossy model to your cart and ALSO use the code: CLUBAPP24  at checkout, or you won't get the model. Happy ordering, and I hope everyone gets the model they want! 


No comments:

Post a Comment