Friday, October 27, 2023

Vintage Club preview and Nimbus!

 Sheesh, I guess I wrote today's earlier post too early - the news wasn't done yet! Firstly, we have an amazing sneak peek for next year's Vintage Club, Kirk:





















Whoa, a night light! That's super cool. Looks like some kind of glossy splatter dapple gray on Geronimo? Can't say I had "night light" on my bingo card, though I'm starting to think I should have. Despite having been burned in the past, my inability to secure any Thunderbirds (so far) is making me regret not joining the club this year. Must resist! Most of the releases don't resell for issue price, and I don't collect most vintage-themed stuff! Must resist! 

Anyway, our second bit of late-breaking new is that Nimbus is available to order! 





















Naturally I had to order him as soon as possible. I guess I could have waited to order Wintergreen along with Nimbus - she's still available on backorder. Oh well, not like I haven't wasted money on shipping before. 

That's (hopefully) it for today, unless Breyer comes out with something else unexpected in the next few hours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment