Saturday, September 26, 2026

September Collector Club newsletter and holiday collection!

 Exciting news, readers! The September Collector Club newsletter is now available! If you’re a club member, check your email to read it. There’s a feature story about Breyer rider dolls, a doll giveaway and this sneak peek!










No idea what it is, though there’s speculation that it’s the holiday animal web special. Hope we find out soon! 

In other news, this year’s holiday special runs (that hadn’t already been revealed) made their debut today! They all can be found here, but here’s the Classic, Snowcap:


That color is so pretty! I love it. But I don’t collect the mold, so I won’t be buying it, sadly. 

Here’s the Pony for Christmas, Marley:










The blanket is cute, but I don’t need this one either. 

Here’s the holiday plush!















What a cutie! He reminds me of the Abominable Snowman from the old Rudolph movie. 

It doesn’t look like they’re doing a mare and foal set this year, sadly. The one from last year (Freya and Annika) is still available, so they must not have sold very well. Maybe it’ll be revealed later? Who knows. 



1 comment:

  1. I love the color on Snowcap! Though I find myself wishing there were snowflakes as part of the design.

    ReplyDelete