Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Breyerfest special run selections and swag!

 Good news, everyone! Advance Breyerfest ticket buyers can now make their special run selections on the website. Log into your account and then find the selections page under the Breyerfest - Tickets drop down menu. We have until Thursday night to make our submissions, so don’t wait too long. Once the selections have been made, the ticket vouchers will be added to our ticket books and everything will (presumably) be mailed shortly.


Also, Breyerfest swag is now on sale! Check your email for more information. I didn’t see anything I particularly needed to have, other than the Breyer Pied Piper shirt (ha!). Maybe I’ll pick one up if they still have any in Kentucky. 


We’re currently waiting for our last flight and will be on vacation for the next three weeks, so updates may be spotty. But I’ll do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment