Friday, March 15, 2024

BreyerWest revelations!

 Well, BreyerWest isn't short on revelations so far - if you're there, I hope you're having a good time! If you made it through the snowpocalypse, that is. Anyway, here's a shot (from Breyer's Facebook page) of most of the 2024 Breyerfest lineup, live and in person! 














Honestly, I think I'm most excited for the zebra at this stage. I wonder why the quagga isn't there? Guess we'll have to wait until July to see that one. Or maybe they'll bring it out tomorrow. 

For another reveal, check out this silent auction lot! 















It's a OOAK glossy red roan Chevaliere! Beautiful. I wonder how high she'll go? 

And lastly, this year's Breyer Ambassador/Volunteer model has been revealed! 














Say hello to Worth It, offered in liver chestnut and medium chestnut sabino, and one more color to be revealed at Breyerfest. Presumably the mysterious third color will also be a sabino in the same pattern, but what color will it be? A really light flaxen chestnut to continue with the chestnut theme? Who knows. All I know is I'm going to have to track them all down somehow. But at least this means she won't be the surprise model! 

No comments:

Post a Comment