Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Magpie!

 Well, looks like I was wrong once again - we have a decorator Birds of a Feather release! Check out Magpie! 















What a beauty. I hope I get drawn! Gotta add him to the rest of my Show Jumping Warmbloods. I've always liked him with the loose mane and tail. The entry deadline is 11:59PM March 16, so definitely don't waste time entering! And good luck to everyone entering. 

In other news, the grab bags from the end of last year are coming back! No word on what the "special surprise" is this time, but it's probably more Breyerfest store special leftovers. Yawn- nothing I need there. 

Lastly, there's a sample Paddy for sale on Breyer's eBay account! Check him out here. Paddy was a web special from way back in 2012, and only 222 were produced. There was also a "Pot o' Gold" buckskin Paddy produced, but I don't know if he's ever surfaced or been photographed. Good luck to everyone bidding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment