Friday, January 13, 2023

As I suspected...

So, I was right to figure we weren't getting a full reveal today - instead we get another sneak peek! Behold! 









Not sure who it is at this stage, but it very well could be the Classic decorator. Although my first thought was something Babe the Blue Ox-themed, honestly. Guess we'll find out on Monday! But we'll have plenty to speculate about in the meantime, because the logo for this year's surprise model was also revealed today! 








Stagecoach surprise, eh? I'll admit I hadn't put much thought into possibilities for this year's surprise model. I imagine Shannondell is a possibility, along with True North and possibly Brishen if he doesn't show up anywhere else. Ruffian and Wixom could be contenders, also. But it'll be easier to make guesses when everything else is revealed, so let's hope we get most of the reveals this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment