Friday, June 24, 2022

Ticket books are here!

 Well, my All-Access ticket books came in the mail today! My VIP book came in the mail a few days ago, but I wanted to wait until they were all here to post about it. Here they are! 



Here's some of the tickets in the VIP book! 





And here's some more! 





















I'm excited to see the VIP swag packs this year! I hope there are more pins. I'm slowly developing a pin obsession - don't mind me. I'm also contemplating keeping one of my Celebration Models - I didn't like the mold when he was first revealed, but he's trying to grow on me. Unfortunately, the photo angle in that redemption ticket for him is...not doing him any favors in that department. I'll have to make my final decision when I have mine in hand. 

And here's a page from one of my All-Access ticket books! 





















It's not nearly as hard to get ahold of Surprise models as it used to be, so the fact that I got a Rotating Draft on all 9 of my All-Access tickets wasn't too surprising...but this page was definitely a surprise.





















I idly put Stein as my second choice, despite getting one with my VIP ticket, because I figured I wouldn't get any of them anyway because of how popular he is, and if I did get one or two extra I could handpick the best one and sell the others. I definitely wasn't expecting to get four of them in this book and one more in my other book. 

You always have to have a strategy when it comes to Breyerfest models, though, so my tentative plan for now is to wait and see what the matte/glossy split is (hopefully it's revealed promptly on Friday) and then trade some of these Stein vouchers for whatever ends up being the split (if it's on a mold I collect, and hopefully not on TWO releases because...just no). And if the split is on a mold I don't collect, and if the Rotating Draft is on a mold I DO collect, it shouldn't be too hard to trade Stein vouchers for more surprise vouchers. I think there's only been two or three years (out of the last 10) that I didn't want the surprise model, so the chances are good that it's something I collect. 

So that's my strategy! Let's hope it's a winning one. In three weeks I guess I'll find out! 

1 comment: