Thursday, July 9, 2020

Live auction venue change!

Exciting news for potential auction bidders...the live auction is no longer taking place on eBay! Saturday's auction items can be found here, and Sunday's are here. I hope things work out smoothly, though I'm wondering why they changed the venue this late in the game. Maybe eBay would have made them reveal what the Surprise model is? And why are they so dead-set on not revealing it? I know it's a closely guarded secret, on par with sneaking into Fort Knox or Area 51, but...I don't see the issue with revealing it a few hours earlier than it's normally revealed every year, and people want to know what they're buying. I guess I'm just not getting it.

In other news, I just wanted to remind everyone that all of the weekend's festivities are happening in the Eastern time zone, so if you're not in that time zone, don't forget to convert the times to whatever zone you're in, especially for the special run tickets!

Also, it appears that the Celebration Horses and Single-Day Stablemates are already shipping out, as people have been posting photos of them in hand! Huzzah! I'm not sure if mine have been shipped yet, but I hope they get here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment