Sunday, June 2, 2019

Bisbee is (finally) here!

After more than a month of waiting, my Bisbee finally showed up yesterday! I was starting to get tired of waiting for her, especially with all the in-hand photos I've seen pop up over the last few weeks, so having her show up with yesterday's mail was a welcome surprise!



She's not as blue in person. Which is good, since she's supposed to be turquoise.



I'm a bit sad she isn't glossy like I initially thought she would be, but she's pretty regardless! I like the little white flecks in the blue.



I'm glad Breyer didn't pull a Bandera and painted the eyes this time.

Quality-wise, I didn't see a thing wrong with her, except it looks like the left side of her forelock didn't quite get glued on as well as it should have:



I checked all my other Forever Saige models and none of them have it, so hopefully that forelock doesn't crack off in the future.



She's just such a unique design! I wonder who came up with it. Whoever it was needs to give themselves a pat on the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment