Monday, July 2, 2018

The Breyerfest 2018 Program is now available!

At long last, the Breyerfest 2018 Program is available on the website! Check it out here. Let's see if there's anything exciting inside!



Those are our special runs, all in one place. Or most of them, anyway. The prices are about in line with what I thought they'd be, or maybe slightly more expensive. There used to be one priced around $50 or $55, but it doesn't look like that's the case this year, other than the Foiled Again and Lonesome Glory reissues. Speaking of those two, it's interesting that they're both limited to 750. Too bad they couldn't gloss the Lonesome Glorys...

Actually, why didn't they gloss the Lonesome Glorys? It doesn't look like he was ever issued in glossy originally. Sheesh, Breyer, you thought of glossing the Foiled Agains but not the Lonesome Glorys? Or even the Scampers? They need something to distinguish them from the original release. Definitely a missed opportunity there. So it looks like I'm going to need something from the store after all - I'll need that LG for the collection.



Looks like I don't need to be terribly worried about getting a Winner's Circle - they made 2,000 of him, so hopefully I can snag one without too much trouble. And as I thought, he's priced at a very affordable $25, so he's probably made from ABS plastic.

That's about all I've got to talk about this time - it doesn't look like there's anything juicy in the program this year, like photos of the more special silent auction lots, or poorly-hidden photos of the auction models (that was a great year!). Only 11 more days to go, people? Are you ready? I'm not - so I need to get some more stuff done!

No comments:

Post a Comment